Terms and Conditions (Retailers Only):
Orders can be placed by phone, fax, e-mail, or online. Please state your store name, phone number, and/or customer number. Please order by product name or code and quantity. If calls are received after hours or the lines are busy, please leave your store name and phone number, and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Preferred payment:
- E-mail transfer or direct deposit (high preference)
- Immediate payment by Visa or Mastercard when placing the order
- Terms payment: For 30 day terms, cheque or bank transfer should be received within 30 days. A credit card may be kept on file in case of late payment. A $25 fee will be charged for all NSF cheques. All requests for terms must be approved by Life Choice Management. Note: New customers must establish a payment history with credit card/e-mail transfer/direct deposit/COD before requesting terms; consistently late payments may result in revocation of terms.
- COD: Payable by cash or cheque upon receipt of order
- Online wholesale orders: Credit card payment only.
Requests for standing discounts must be approved by Head Office: a baseline dollar amount of sales is usually required to be eligible for a standing discount. Please note, accounts with standing discounts are ineligible for some other discounts (case stack, CHFA, 3+1, etc.). Monthly promotional discounts may be applied if the store wants to promote the currently featured products and it is approved by Head Office; however, stores will only receive the additional percentage difference (if any) between the promotional discount and their standing discount. Discounts shall not be combined.
Free shipping orders must be $300.00 net (or more) before tax and after all discounts are applied.
Minimum order is $200.00 net, before tax and after all discounts are applied.
Orders under $200.00 are subject to a shipping and/or handling fee with some exceptions approved by H/O.
Overnight shipping is available upon request at full shipping price only. Overnight shipping must be requested by 11:00 am MST.
US wholesale customers must pay for US shipping.
All orders are shipped out via CANPAR (or upon request via Canada Post) when ready. This is usually the same day or the next morning.
Business addresses are preferred. For residential delivery, a business license must be faxed/emailed to the Life Choice head office before the first purchase order is placed. Residential shipping addresses are subject to an extra $10.00 shipping surcharge without any exception.
Free Ship Days:
Free Ship Days are offered on certain dates each month. If the regular date falls on a weekend or holiday, Free Ship Day will be applied the Friday before. No minimum of any kind is required on this day.
The breakdown of Free Ship Days and Provinces is as follows:
|Province||Free Ship Day|
|ON/QC/Maritimes||20th of each month|
|SK/MB||23rd of each month|
|AB/BC||25th of each month|
Life Choice will not service outstanding accounts.
- Store Returns From Consumers: Please contact Head Office with the customer name, personal phone number, and reason for return. Life Choice will issue a credit to your account, which will be applied to your next purchase order. Please contact Head Office or your Sales Representative for instructions on what to do with the returned product(s).
- Store Returns (for exchange, short date and/or damage): If the product received is damaged or short dated, Life Choice will offer either an exchange or a credit towards your account. Please keep in mind that short dated products sold at a discount are final sale. For returns that are not customer returns or for which Life Choice is not at fault, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the credit; also, the returned product(s) must be unopened and at least one year from expiry.
Discontinued items cannot under any circumstances be accepted back for credit or product exchange.
Please report any billing or shipping errors within 5 days of receiving the product. The proper adjustments will be made immediately.
The Co-Op dollar amount Life Choice will contribute toward a Co-Op ad is 5% of the store’s total orders for the previous year. The maximum that any store can receive is $500 / calendar year. A credit will be applied to the customer account that can be used up to a year. All Co-Op ads require a buy-in of 12 units minimum (per advertised product), and must be pre-approved by the Head Office before the ad is printed.
Trainings / Samples:
Every Life Choice customer is welcomed and encouraged to participate in product training. To set up a training, or for more information, please contact Life Choice Head Office or your Life Choice sales representative / account manager.
Each training requires a purchase order.
Training samples are determined by the account manager, sales representatives and Life Choice Head Office.
General samples are also available upon request.
Terms / Policies and Prices:
Life Choice Ltd. reserves the right to change the wholesale prices and/or company terms and policies at any time.
The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care practitioner.
You should not use this information (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided by healthcare and/or nutrition professionals employed by, or contracting with, Life Choice™) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by Health Canada or the Food and Drug Administration, unless specifically stated.
Life Choice™ reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, information within our catalogue or on our website as a whole and/or any or all of the website features, products, prices of products, services or information appearing on, or available through, any or all of our website with or without notice. Life Choice™ shall not be liable to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of such features, products, prices, services, or information on our website or through our catalogue.
The dietary and other substances discussed on our website may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by Health Canada and or the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agencies of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. Whereas these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Since the information published on Life Choice™ website is accessible to anyone throughout the world, Life Choice™ does not give legal advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making purchase of products and/or services provided. The policy opinions expressed in this catalogue or on the website, and on a website to which it may link, are not necessarily the views of the Life Choice™ and are not adopted for commercial purposes.