Important points to know about DMSO before use:
- Liquid DMSO can and will crystallize in a cold environment. If this occurs, place or keep the DMSO bottle in a warm location (15°C – 20°C), and within a few hours it should go back to liquid form. For faster results, place the bottle in a clean zip lock bag, seal it, and place it in warm water. Under any circumstances, do not microwave it!
- DMSO has a strong sulphur and garlic odour. When applied, you may experience a garlic taste in your mouth. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO is a very powerful product, that can cause redness and burning sensation. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO products are packaged in glass containers, which eliminates all possibilities of chemical leeching.
- Beneficial with DLPA and Sweet Relief Cream
For detailed product information: Life Choice 90% DMSO Gel 100g , Life Choice 90% DMSO Liquid 118ml, Life Choice 70% DMSO Gel 100g, Life Choice 70% DMSO Liquid 118ml, DLPA 90V’s, Sweet Relief Cream 113g