Continue to check this page for Life Choice career opportunities!
Current Jobs Available:
Independent Contract Sales Representative: Ontario and GTA West
Life Choice Ltd. is a pioneer in the Nutraceutical industry in Canada, since 1986. For our strategic growth, we are looking for a highly motivated Independent Contract Sales Representative to join our sales team to work within the geographic territory of Ontario and GTA (Greater Toronto Area) East.
Available in full-time and part-time capacity.
The ideal candidate must have strong customer service skills; be knowledgeable in natural health products, preferably with supporting education; have a keen interest in selling; have solid organization and time management skills; and be able to work independently. Natural health food retail experience is a definite asset, as is a previous sales representative position.
Sales Rep Duties
- Ensuring the execution of Sales Strategies and Promotions at assigned accounts; working with owners, buyers and managers in health and nutrition outlets, facilities and small chains
- Understanding and communicating competitive environment factors to the client
- Achieving sales and revenue goals and implementing initiatives that drive results within the account
- Sales consulting through product knowledge, training with in-store staff on natural health products
- Demo days in-store to promote product line
- Launching New Products and Introductions
- Enhancing in-store presence by building strong relationships at assigned accounts and through customer interaction
- Reporting market intelligence information back to head office in a proactive, timely fashion
- Attending health and nutrition events and tradeshows in the territory
- After trade shows, follow-ups via emails, calls and meetings
- Handling customer complaints, issues and concerns
- Performing all other related job duties as assigned or requested by company management
- Post-Secondary Education in Sales, Business or a related subject
- Up to 2 years Merchandising, Customer Service and/or Sales experience
- Knowledge or experience of Nutritional Products, Sports Supplements and Homeopathic medicine
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- High Energy with a willingness to learn
- Self-starter who accepts full accountability and responsibility for their sales territory
- Possess a working knowledge and competency with Core Microsoft Programs
- Ability to speak a second language would be considered an asset
Competitive base salary, plus commission.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.