No retailers near me carry the product I am looking for. Are there other options?
Why is my favourite Life Choice® product no longer available?
In the case of products produced before NPN regulations, it is a matter of legality. Health Canada is now enforcing NPN (Natural Product Number) compliance. If a product is being sold without a NPN, fines for both the manufacturer and the store can range up to $5 million. As we cannot afford this price tag, and we also do not want to put our customers in a precarious legal or financial position, either, we are choosing to abide by Health Canada’s regulations. We hope to bring back the “old favourites” as soon as possible; however, our ability to do so depends on Health Canada’s status of these products. As these products become available, we will keep you updated. When making order requests, it is not a bad idea to ask if there is a more up to date price list available, so that you can always be aware of upcoming products.
If the product was produced by Life Choice with a NPN and was later discontinued, it was probably due to either a lack of demand, or difficulty in acquiring the needed raw materials. If demand resurges enough, we might be able to bring these products back! However, it is also possible that regulatory changes affected product availability. Either way, if you are missing one of these products, let us know; we can provide updates on the status of the product, or suggest alternatives.
Anything regarding DMSO…
- When starting a DMSO regimen, we recommend starting with a small amount and gradually increasing the dosage, as the product is very strong. If the DMSO is still too strong, we recommend mixing it with other topical all natural products at a 50:50 ratio to reduce the product strength; we recommend our Recovery H Cream or Sweet Relief Cream.
- When using DMSO, always make sure to have clean hands and skin. DMSO is a powerful pain reliever and transporter. If you have dirt or anything else on your hand and /or skin, DMSO will take it down to your deep tissue, as far as to the seventh layer into the dermis; this could cause irritation or discomfort.
- If using DMSO after shower, it is recommended to wait 30 minutes to an hour, as the pores on the body are wide open and too much DMSO can be absorbed by the body. Causing irritation or discomfort.
- Do not cover areas where DMSO is applied; it should be allowed to air dry.
- DMSO can cause redness and some burning sensation. This is normal and will go away after absorption.
- DMSO can cause dry and itchy skin. Only use natural moisturizers without any harsh chemicals and preservatives to replenish the skin.
- DMSO has a strong sulfur and garlic odor. When applied garlic taste may be tasted in the mouth. This is a normal occurrence.
- If irritation persists, cease using it and consult your health care practitioner.
- DMSO products are packaged in glass containers, which eliminate all possibilities of chemical leeching into the product.
- DMSO is a very temperature sensitive product.
Liquid DMSO can and will crystallize in a cold environment. If this occurs, place or keep the DMSO bottle in a warm (18°C – 20°C+) place and within a few hours it will go back to liquid form. For faster result, place the bottle in a clean zip lock bag, seal it, and place it in warm water. Under any circumstances, do not microwave it!
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children
Are Life Choice® products safe for those who are vegan or who have allergies?
The Life Choice line is gluten free, and also vegan–except for the glandulars and the digestive enzyme. The glandular products are: Thyroid Support Homeopathic, Thydracut, Adrenal Gland, Thymus Gland, and HgH+ Homeopathic. The homeopathic products contain no animal hormones, but the energy contained in the supplements is from organic New Zealand Bovine.
What are your order minimums for retailers?
For free shipping, orders must reach $300 or more. The minimum order is $200 (shipping charge applied). Orders below $200 are subject to the shipping fee, plus a handling fee.
What does USP Pharmaceutical Grade mean?
The United States Pharmacopeial Convention, Incorporated, (USP) is a scientific nonprofit organization that sets standards for the identity, strength, quality, and purity of medicines, food ingredients, and dietary supplements manufactured, distributed and consumed worldwide. The organization was founded in 1820. All of our products meet the rigorous USP Pharmaceutical Grade standards, which include a purity of 99.9%.
How can I bring Life Choice® into my store?
Contact our office with your GST number or naturopathic registration number, as well as your contact info and billing information. We can either set up an account for you directly, or we can arrange a meeting with one of our sales representatives (depending on the province) to give you a hands-on look at our line.